Enjoy our Royal Caviar tasting set of Russian sturgeon.
With this type of Caviar Tasting Set, you will try our exclusive selection of caviars and have the opportunity to find the best caviar from Russian sturgeon caviar for you.
Try with 10% discount compared to single purchase!
The set consists of 1x 50g tin of each sort:
Our Royal Imperial Gold Caviar is characterized by:
- Medium-sized solid grain with 3.0–3.2 mm grain size
- Colour is golden shimmering nuances
- Mild and balanced taste. Melted tender-creamy on the tongue.
Our Imperial caviar comes from the Russian sturgeon and is characterized by:
- 2.8–3.0 mm solid grain
- Fine taste, nutty finish
- Light brown to amber with gold shimmer
Our Osietra Caviar is characterized by:
- Medium-sized solid grain with 2.7–2.8 mm grain size.
- Dark brown to golden brown shiny grain.
- Captivates with the delicate taste. Exquisite nutty finish.
Ingredients, Durability, and Storage
All our caviar types are Malossol caviar and thus low in salt. With Royal Caviar, you can enjoy the genuine caviar pleasure. For detailed information on the ingredients, see Ingredients and Nutrition Facts.
Of course, sturgeon roe from our company impresses with consistent freshness at all times. All our sturgeon caviar varieties should be stored in the refrigerator at 4 °C and have an unopened shelf life of at least 8 weeks. Open the sturgeon roe in the refrigerator with firmly pressed lid for about 1–2 days. Please note the sticker with the current usage date on its box.