Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Dr. Reza Korouji // Royal Caviar, Helgolandstraße 4, 14199 Berlin, Germany, email@example.com, telephone: +49 (0)30 40 50 46 50, fax: +49 (0)30 40 50 46 529) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post). You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we received notice of your revocation of this Agreement for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than additional charges arising from your choice of a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us). We will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction for such refund, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you and in no event will you be charged for such refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the Goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have returned the Goods, whichever is earlier.
You shall return or deliver the Goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the revocation of this Contract. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. We shall bear the costs of returning the goods. You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of revocation does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for health or hygiene reasons, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Dr. Reza Korouji, Royal Caviar // Helgolandstraße 4, 14199 Berlin // firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +49 (0)30 40 50 46 50, Fax: +49 (0)30 40 50 46 529
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name(s) of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
- Signature of consumer(s) (only for paper communication)
(*) Delete as appropriate.