Enjoy our Royal Caviar tasting set of Beluga Hybrid Sturgeon
With the Caviar Tasting Set, you will try our exclusive selection of caviars and have the opportunity to find out the best caviar from Royal Caviar for you.
Try with 10% discount compared to a single purchase!
The set consists of 1x 50g caviar tin each with:
Our Royal Premium Gold Caviar stands out:
- Large, firm grain with 3.0–3.2 mm grain size
- Light to golden ochre colour. Works golden through its transparent membrane.
- Very fine, subtle taste with a delicate, buttery cashew nut finish.
Our Royal Premium is also used and recommended by star chefs:
- Large, firm grain with 3.0-3.2 mm grain size
- Light brown to amber colour with shimmering golden nuances
- Mild taste with almond aftertaste
Our Royal Select is our caviar for connoisseurs:
- Large, firm grain with 2.8–3.0 mm grain size
- Dark to light brown colour
- Buttery-nutty taste
Ingredients, Durability, and Storage
All our caviar types are malossol caviar and thus low in salt. With Royal Caviar, you can enjoy the genuine caviar pleasure. For detailed information on the ingredients, see Ingredients and Nutrition Facts.
Of course, sturgeon roe from our company impresses with consistent freshness at all times. All our sturgeon caviar varieties are unopened in the refrigerator at 4 °C for at least 8 weeks. Open the sturgeon roe in the refrigerator with firmly pressed lid for about 1–2 days. Please note the sticker with the current usage date on its box.